Energise your team with the high tempo and Caribbean flair of netball in these islands.
Trinidad and Tobago’s national team, known as the ‘Calypso Girls’ are a formidable force in the International scene and netball is played throughout schools and clubs across both islands.
Solihull School’s itinerary
This tour included:
- 11 nights
- Bed and breakfast accommodation
- 22 party members
- 3 free places
- 2 training sessions
- 4 fixtures (hockey and netball)
- Flights, taxes and transfers
- Multi-destination - St Lucia
- Multi-sport - hockey
- Excursions including turtle watching tour, Panyard Experience and a boat trip
Typically this tour would cost
Prices will differ depending on number of touring party size, number of free places and selection of excursions.