Volcanic mountains, beautiful beaches, lush rainforest and a thriving netball scene.
A tour here balances tough, competitive netball matches with a laid-back beach culture. Netball is played in schools, and clubs across the island often compete at the Castries Netball Complex.
Solihull School’s itinerary
This tour included:
- 11 nights
- Bed and breakfast accommodation
- 22 party members
- 3 free places
- 2 training sessions
- 4 fixtures (hockey and netball)
- Multi-destination - Trinidad
- Multi-sport - hockey
- Flights, taxes and transfers
- Excursions including turtle watching tour, Panyard Experience and a boat trip
Typically this tour would cost
Prices will differ depending on number of touring party size, number of free places and selection of excursions.
Why we love St Lucia
"There are so many places to explore on this mountainous island, including the dramatic twin peaks of the Pitons."
Thea Rogers, Operations Manager