A world class training base for cricket teams with fantastic facilities and a high standard of hospitality.
Desert Springs offers some of the best training facilities in Europe with twenty-four grass wickets for net practice, an eighteen wicket purpose built cricket oval and an academy ground with an artificial wicket, all of which can be used all year round for training camps, team bonding, warm weather training and conditioning.
Cricket at Desert Springs
rated our accommodation as
'outstanding or good'
What you'll experience
- You will experience an excellent standard of cricket facilities conveniently located within walking distance of the high quality accommodation.
- First rate organisation and professional service from a team of dedicated sports experts.
- Train on facilities used by the full England Cricket squad as well as many first class counties and academies.
“As a passionate cricketer, Desert Springs provides the perfect destination for a cricket training camp, with first class facilities, stunning accommodation and of course the ideal climate.”
Tom Parfett, Edwin Doran Sales Coordinator
The accommodation is individually set around the Indiana Desert Golf Course, in an extensive range of large luxury villas, townhouses and apartments. Desert Springs is located on its own plateau overlooking the coast.
Serviced by three international airports, Almeria, Murcia and Alicante, Desert Springs is easily accessible using both chartered and scheduled two and a half hour flights from all parts of the UK and Europe.
We are always on hand to help during your tour:
- 24-hour telephone support to deal with any incidents
- Access to excellent local knowledge from area experts
- Backed up by Travelopia and ATOL, IATA and ABTA bonded