Travel to New York and take in all that the Big Apple has to offer, alongside keen local opposition and fantastic facilities.
Pele, Bobby Moore, David Beckham and Thierry Henry have all dedicated a portion of their prolific careers to playing ‘soccer’. In recent years an influx stars including Lampard, Gerrard, Kaka and David Villa, have also crossed the atlantic to ply their trade in the 'land of opportunity, the USA really is the most up-and-coming football destination in the World!
Typical tour inclusions:
- Exclusive to Edwin Doran, pro-coaching experience at New York City FC
- Return flights and taxes
- 4 nights B&B
- Airport and sports fixture transfers
- Well-match local fixtures
- 7 day unlimited Metro pass
- Free staff places
- 24-hour support
Fixtures in New York
of our front-line staff
What you'll experience
The group will watch the NYC FC first team train (subject to training schedule), experience a pro-coaching session by NYC FC professional coaches, and even meet a first team player. The group will also have the opportunity to explore the best of NYC with an unlimited metro pass; visit the famous landmarks, check out Times Square, the Statue of Liberty and take a stroll and Central Park.
Stay at the Red Lion Inn located in the heart of Brooklyn. Perfect for groups and within close walking distance to the Metro and an array of restaurants.
Back-up on tour
We are always on hand to help during your tour:
- 24-hour telephone support to deal with any incidents
- Access to excellent local knowledge from area experts
- Backed up by TUI AG and ATOL, IATA and ABTA bonded