Outside of Amsterdam, Feyenoord are arguably the country’s best known club, having produced numerous legends of the game, from Giovanni van Bronckhorst and Henrik Larsson to Robin van Persie and Ruud Gullit.
Nestled amid the picturesque city of Rotterdam, Edwin Doran’s focusED on football tour to Feyenoord presents a truly authentic ‘Dutch experience’, including a pro training session and lunch at the club’s World class training facilities, coupled with a tour of their impressive Stadion Feijenoord, known also as De Kuip. Pit your skills against some of Europe’s oldest local clubs in friendly fixtures, and blend the football experience with the abundance of cultural activities which the surroundings have to offer, as you explore both Rotterdam and the Dutch capital, Amsterdam.
Typical tour inclusions:
- Coach Transportation for the duration of your tour
- 3 nights half board accommodation
- Coaching session from Feyenoord professional coaches
- Local fixtures
- De Kuip Stadium Tour
- Amsterdam City Tour
- Amsterdam Canal Cruise
- 24-hour support
- Free staff places
Fixtures in the Netherlands
of customers praised our
What you'll experience
Stay in accommodation which fits your budget, whether it be a hostel or 3* hotel.
Back-up on tour
We are always on hand to help during your tour:
- 24-hour telephone support to deal with any incidents
- Access to excellent local knowledge from area experts
- Backed up by Travelopia and ATOL, IATA and ABTA bonded