Tours Departing Between July 2021 – September 2022
- Not valid on UK tours
- Valid only on new bookings and requests to cancel the booking must be emailed to your account manager before the specified date.
- Refundable deposits are only valid on new bookings made in this period and are not available to groups who have deferred their deposits.
- Refunds are only valid for the entire group and not for individuals. Any individuals who choose to cancel will be subject to usual terms and conditions with any price increase due to reduction in numbers passed on to the group.
- Requests to move your booking and deposits to a new destination or date are subject to availability
- Your portable deposit will be subject to the deduction of any costs incurred to operate your previous booking.
- The new trip can only be for departures in the same academic year of intended travel.
- Your trips will be re-costed based on the new trip details, and this information will be provided to you before you make a final decision.
- You need to confirm in writing that you accept details of the new trip, including destination, date, inclusions, passenger numbers and tour price.
When booking with Edwin Doran Sports Tours you are fully financially protected through ABTA and ATOL and safe in the knowledge that we are backed by Travelopia – The world’s largest collection of specialist travel brands.
Our staff have worked hard during the pandemic to ensure our clients were treated the best way possible and we have either helped them claim on insurance, rebooked them for future years or refunded them if FCDO advice prevented them from travelling.
Don’t take our word for it but see what some of our clients have said about us:
"The COVID pandemic has caused all manner of disruption for everyone on this planet. School sports tour have been no different, and I have been impressed with the clarity of solutions presented to me by Toby and the Edwin Doran team when dealing with our tour. The priority was always about the safety of the pupils involved and all discussions were amicable, honest, and about finding a clear positive outcome for all involved.”
“Throughout these uncertain times, Jamie and the staff at Edwin Doran Sport Tours have been a constant reassurance to us. Any changes that we have needed to consider have been put in place quickly and efficiently, and their usual outstanding levels of service and interaction have been maintained. Whilst there may be uncertainty as to what touring may look like in the short-term, the professionalism and attention to detail of the staff is one of the main reasons that we will not pause in continuing to choose Edwin Doran Sports Tours.”
The Grammar School at Leeds