Test your skills in the birthplace of cricket and soak up its rich history and culture.
Play in superb surroundings at some of England’s most famous schools. Our cricket tours are action packed with a mix of limited over games and Twenty20.
Typical tour inclusions:
- Well-matched fixtures
- Accommodation and/or home hosting
- Flights and/or ground transportation
- Your choice of excursions
- Free staff places
- Your own Tour Co-ordinator
- 24-hour support
- Use of a UK mobile with £20 credit
Wesley College's itinerary
"Edwin Doran Travel, on each of the Wesley cricket tours, catered admirably for our needs, from the schools we played, including wonderful billeting for our students, to excellent bus companies with skilled and knowledgeable drivers. Our students have had wonderful experiences and their lives have been enriched but they have also established long-lasting friendships with their billets and hosting teams. Our parents were very satisfied with the service provided by Edwin Doran Travel. Their ability to alter itineraries at short notice and to respond to requests from Wesley was reassuring."
Wesley College, Melbourne
This tour included:
- 15 nights
- Bed and breakfast accommodation
- Home hosting
- 16 party members
- 2 free places
- 10 fixtures
- Flights, taxes and transfers
- Excursions including T20 Cup match tickets, guided tour of Old Trafford, International One Day match tickets, guided tour of London, West end show and end of tour dinner
Typically this tour would cost
Prices will differ depending on number of touring party size, number of free places and selection of excursions.