Find keen opponents and dive into exotic culture on an unforgettable tour of the Far East.
In Singapore, the hockey league programme is well followed and the facilities are first class. Enjoy a fantastic climate and unusual excursions.
Northampton High School’s itinerary
This tour included:
- 11 nights
- Half-board and bed and breakfast accommodation
- Multi-sports, including netball
- Multi-destination including Malaysia
- 42 party members
- 2 free places
- 1 training session
- 7 fixtures
- Flights, taxes and transfers
- Excursions include a half-day sightseeing Tour Of Kuala Lumpur, trip to the top of the KL Tower, Batu Caves, Sunway Lagoon and Sentosa Island
Typically this tour would cost
Prices will differ depending on touring party size, number of free places and selection of excursions.
Why we love Singapore
"Singapore has a wonderful climate, great sights including the Singapore Flyer and Sentosa Island, historic Chinatown and Arab Street and amazing shopping in the air conditioned malls."
Pauline Watson, Sales Support