Win an expenses paid Sports visit to Spain this Easter
Experience two days of Catalan sunshine and witness a professionally coached school sports tournament in all its glory on an all-expenses paid familiarisation visit to Spain in early April.
Our first competition to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Edwin Doran Sports Tours will give one lucky teacher the opportunity to fly out and experience the multi-sports Easter event in Salou that our partners at MasterClass are organising.
Our team of experts will be on hand to talk you through the event and answer any questions you may have about the tournament.
Enter to win!
For your chance to win, all you have to do is fill out the form below, telling us a little bit about yourself, including your favourite sports touring destination.
T&Cs apply (see below). Good luck everyone!
Edwin Doran Salou Competition – Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- This prize draw is open to all teachers and staff at UK schools, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents, and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Entries (completed form submissions) must be received by midnight 17th February 2024. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
- Entries received after midnight 17th February will be ineligible.
- Entries are limited to current UK school teachers and staff. All other entries will be null and void.
- Only one entry per person
- There will be one prize and no cash alternative.
- The prize for the winner will be a two-day familiarisation visit to MasterClass Sports Tours’ Easter event in Salou, Spain, from either the 2nd – 4th or 3rd – 5th April. The prize includes flights, tournament-related transport within Spain, and accommodation, with meals to be provided on-site.
- The Promoter is not obligated to pay any additional costs incurred during the visit, including alcoholic drinks and transit to and from the airport in the UK.
- The winner will be notified via email within two weeks of the closing date. The winner must claim their prize within 14 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- To obtain details of the winner, please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants recognize that their personal data must be processed by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw.
- By entering this prize draw, each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is TTSS Ltd, Brighton, BN2 1TL.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Over 50 years in the business
We know exactly what you need to lead an unforgettable sports tour
Personal friendly service
With personal tour operators, you’ll always have the same point of contact
Satisfaction and security
We are part of Travelopia, providing security and peace of mind