Graduate Sports Tour Co-ordinator
Kingston Upon Thames
What you will be doing
As a result of growth in the UK and overseas touring market, the Edwin Doran sales team are expanding and they require a sales coordinator to work alongside the sales team.
We are looking for a well-travelled candidate who also has a good knowledge of the sporting world. You will have an excellent eye for detail, be financially astute and have superb organisational skills. You will need to be a confident team player and be willing to learn quickly and create life time experiences for our customers. Previous history in the Travel Industry or Education sector would be good as would good sense of humour.
Acting as a link between the Sales and operations team to ensure all sports tour proposals are accurate and workable, logistically and financially.
Creating sales proposals and itineraries to be sent to customers.
Updating ‘Maximizer’ our CRM with accurate figures for monthly reporting.
Gathering costs from our booking system ‘travelink’ to finalize tour package costs for the sales team.
Researching and prospecting potential new touring destinations for a range of sports.
Researching potential new clients and leads for the sales team and booking meetings.
What we are looking for
- Good organisational skills, numeracy & an attention to detail.
- IT literate with experience of MS Office.
- Have good geographical and sporting knowledge.
- Will be a strong communicator (written and orally).
- The ability to work as part of a team with the desire succeed, exceed targets and enjoy a pressurised environment.
- Out going lively personality with enthusiasm to succeed.
- Will be self-motivated with a desire to exceed sales targets.
- Excellent administration skills are essential together with a confident manner.
- Demonstrate ability to welcome new products, marketing initiatives and a lateral thinking approach to sales.
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals.
- A knowledge of sports tour destinations and the school sports market is advantageous
- Experience working in a busy office, particularly sales and sports industry experience.
- Sense of fun and ability to work in a small office team.
- Ideally well-travelled
- A second European language.
- Experience of Maximizer CRM.
- Full drivers license and own car.
Working within the TUI Group
Our Specialist & Activity Sector is part of TUI Group, the world’s leading travel organisation. Operating across the globe including Europe, Australia, North America and Canada, we’re passionate about being the best and pride ourselves on the unique and diverse range of holiday experiences we offer our customers. Our Specialist and Activity businesses combined are the world’s largest provider of specialist and experiential travel through its range of unique experiences, from private jets, polar expeditions, sailing and ski holidays and more.
Join us and in return you'll be rewarded with
- Competitive salary & Holiday concession purchase
- Reward scheme – online discounts on products & services plus late seat & accommodation offers
- Foreign exchange discount at TUI retail outlets plus In-flight discount of 20%
- Childcare vouchers & cycle to work scheme
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Career progression opportunities
- Please note that for all benefits, details were accurate as at the date of publication. Any changes will be notified to you upon your start with the Company. Holiday Concessions purchases are a non-contractual benefit and subject to change from time to time at the discretion of the Company.
How to apply
Please click here to apply for the role through the TUI careers website