Are you a passionate sportsman/woman? Are you looking to take your first steps into the exciting and dynamic world of sports travel?
If your answer is yes, and yes, we’ve got some great news!
- Updating ‘Maximizer’ our CRM with accurate figures for monthly reporting.
- Gathering costs from our booking system ‘travelink’ to finalize tour package costs for the sales team.
- Creating sales proposals and itineraries to be sent to customers.
- Researching and prospecting potential new touring destinations for a range of sports.
- Researching potential new clients and leads for the sales team and booking meetings.
Our ideal candidate is:
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint in particular.
- Well-travelled with a good geographical and sporting knowledge.
- A good communicator with strong numeracy skills.
- A confident team player with excellent administration skills.
- Outgoing and lively with enthusiasm to succeed.
- Detail orientated, outgoing and competitive!
- Self-motivated with a desire to exceed sales targets.
- Able to welcome new products, marketing initiatives and has a lateral thinking approach to sales.
- Someone with attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- A person with passion for exceeding customer expectations.
- Able to master new systems quickly.
- Willing to travel and work in a global team of professionals.
- Knowledge and personal experience of sports touring and the school sports market is advantageous.
- Experience of working in a busy office; sales and sports industry preferable.
- Sense of fun and ability to work in a small office team.
- Ideally well-travelled.
- Confident manner and a team player.
- A second European language.
- Experience of Maximizer CRM.
- Full driver’s license and own car.
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary and holiday concession purchase scheme.
- Opportunity to discover new destinations through our Tour Academy.
- Reward scheme – online discounts on products and services plus Late Seat and accommodation offers.
- Foreign exchange discount at TUI retail outlets plus In-flight discount of 20%.
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Career progression opportunities.
How to apply
You can apply for the role on the TUI Travel PLC careers website by following the links below.