Edwin Doran Sports Tours are very proud to be returning to Rosslyn Park for our second year as official organisers of the Players Village.
Since its naissance in 1939, the Rosslyn Park National Schools Sevens has progressed into the world's largest school rugby tournament, with over 7,000 boys and girls aged 13 to 18 competing annually. Edwin Doran has long been a part of the tournament DNA, hosting its renowned hospitality tent each year for over 20 years, providing teachers and coaches alike with complimentary breakfast, lunch and tea throughout the week.
In 2015 Edwin Doran launched the Players Village. Accommodating hundreds of players each year, the Edwin Doran Players Village brings together schools from all over the country, within close proximity of the venue.
Allowing teams to relax and prepare for the big week of rugby, whilst also enjoying the chance to socialise with their competitors and fellow coaches, the village has become a showpiece for the annual event, and this year it’s expected to be bigger than ever.
Hospitality packages include:
- 4-star accommodation including swimming pool and workout room
- Bed & Breakfast from £45 per person per night based on multi-share rooms
- Dinner supplement available
- Welcome pack with all information regarding Rosslyn Park 7s Tournament and Edwin Doran assisted check-in
- Access to the Edwin Doran VIP pitch-side tent offering all coaches complimentary breakfast buns, hot lunches and hot and cold refreshments for the duration of the tournament
- Within 20 minutes’ drive of the RPNS7s tournament
The tournament starts on Monday 20th March and finishes on Friday 24th March, so our accommodation runs from Sunday night – Friday night. For more information on how to make a reservation for your team please email [email protected]
Our main hotel offering is the Official Players Village at the Chessington Hotel
- From £45 per person per night (BB)
- 2 course dinner £15
- 3 course buffet £20
Space in the official players village at the Chessington Hotel is limited, so we also provide alternative accommodation:
Clayton Hotel Chiswick
- From £50 per person per night (BB)
- 2 course dinner £16
Holiday Inn Kingston South
- £55 pppn (BB)
- Dinner £20
Holiday Inn London Sutton
- £50 pppn (BB)
- Dinner £15