How about visiting the self-proclaimed ‘home’ or ‘heartbeat’ of Irish rugby with your teams, in the build up to next season?
Our pre-season rugby coaching camp, based at the excellent facilities of the University of Limerick, incorporates scheduled training/fitness work, skills development, early season matches, team-building exercises...and some fun.
Typical tour inclusions:
- 2 days professional, intensive rugby coaching
- Up to 6 self-directed training sessions
- Flight or ferry travel and coach transfers
- 5 nights' full board accommodation with cooked breakfast
- Raging Bull rugby shirt
- Use of University of Limerick facilities, home of Munster Rugby
- Free staff places
- Dedicated Tour Co-ordinator and 24-hour support
- Range of optional add on excursions
Limerick pre-season rugby coaching camp
of customers praised our
What you'll experience
There are options on and off the site, both in terms of training and excursions plus entertainment-wise, which can make a trip as enjoyable and rewarding as possible.
Accommodation in individual rooms, meals on site, weights gyms, running track, pitches, rugby equipment, and a 50 metre pool, numerous social activities, medical facilities on hand, and plenty of Irish rugby craic – what could be better?
Back-up on tour
We are always on hand to help during your tour:
- 24-hour telephone support to deal with any incidents
- Access to excellent local knowledge from area experts
- Back up by TUI Travel PLC and ATOL, IATA and ABTA bonded
Why we love our Limerick pre-season rugby coaching camp