Join Mark 'Ronnie' Regan and James Simpson-Daniel at our annual pre-season rugby coaching academy.
Now in its 7th year our quality, high intensity rugby coaching camp, France, includes all aspects of the game and gives your team the opportunity to grow and develop learning from world class rugby coaches and analysts.
Typical tour inclusions:
- 4 days professional rugby coaching
- 6 day executive coach charter
- 5 nights' full board rugby camp accommodation
- Raging Bull rugby shirt
- Free staff places
- Tournament (subject to compatibility)
- Dedicated Tour Co-ordinator
- Range of optional add on excursions
- 24-hour support
Chateau pre-season rugby coaching camp
of Tour Leaders praised our
What you'll experience
As well as high-quality, high-intensity training you will have the opportunity to experience the Normandy Landings Beaches, Second World War Cemeteries and the Bayeux Tapestry. Go Karting and bowling are also popular choices.
Enjoy full board dormitory accommodation at our beautiful Chateau, set in private parkland and boasting excellent facilities including an on-site rugby pitch, swimming pool, tennis courts, archery and games room.
We are always on hand to help during your tour:
- 24-hour telephone support to deal with any incidents
- Access to excellent local knowledge from area experts
- Backed up by Travelopia and ATOL, IATA and ABTA bonded