Compete in one of the world’s best training centres on a water polo tour to South Africa.
Both swimming and water polo are played in the summer, often in outdoor arenas due to the fabulous weather during the South African season.
Typical tour inclusions:
Alleyn's School itinerary
This tour included:
- 9 nights
- Half board, full board and bed and breakfast accommodation
- Multi-sport hockey, basketball, netball
- 50 party members
- 6 free places
- 1 training session (all sports)
- 3 fixtures (water polo)
- Flights, taxes and transfers
- Excursions including Guided tour of Pretoria, Game Drives, Langa Township tour, Cape Peninsula Tour, Table Top Mountain tour
Typically this tour would cost
Prices will differ depending on number of touring party size, number of free places and selection of excursions.
Why we love South Africa
"Quality opposition, great hospitality, stunning scenery and amazing excursions – South Africa has everything you could ask for in a sporting destination."
Shaun Caffrey, Operations (Africa)
"I love South Africa because of its rich cultural diversity and the warmth and friendliness of all its people."
Ewa Gnodde, Sales and Operations (South Africa)